This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the AlexVideoMarketing.com domain and its respective pages. We strive to meet the new requirements for how we process EU personal data. We embrace these changes, and our policy updates and reflects the transparency that this new law requires.
AlexVideoMarketing.com is GDPR compliant so that our clients can use shared marketing services with ease.
We take data confidentiality seriously and meet data privacy regulations, and support organizations that uses shared marketing services while meeting data privacy requirements across the globe.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
• Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Your privacy is very important to us.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
AlexVideoMarketing.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
• If we need to perform a contract with you.
• For payment processing purposes.
• To comply with the law (tax, etc.).
• To provide and maintain our Service to you. (i.e.. Products purchased).
• To notify you about changes to our Service.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support.
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
This website uses Facebook remarketing services, as provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, AlexVideoMarketing.com may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
AlexVideoMarketing.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation.
• To protect and defend the rights or property of AlexVideoMarketing.com.
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
• To protect against legal liability.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as contact data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Information at Checkout
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
• Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password.
We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
• Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal and Credit Card Processors. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. We are in full adherence to the PayPal acceptable use policy.
Age of Consent & Children’s Privacy
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of adulthood in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of adulthood in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or Alex Support Desk: (http://support.alexinternetmarketingservices.com/)
Revision To This Policy
AlexVideoMarketing.com reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy, our Terms Of Service agreement, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner, by updating this posting.